What our guests say about us– Testimonials –
– Kyle Martin, March 2022
– Ethan J Churchill, September 2021
– Maggie Riley, September 2021
– Jacques Strydom, October 2021
– Ilse van den Berg, July 2021
Clean, neat, well maintained facilities.
Balocony for ocean views and cosy fireplace on cold nights in room.
The staff is extremely friendly (even with a sense of humour) well-trained, fast and efficient!
Great variety of dishes available on menu and an excellent selection of exquisite wines available to accompany scrumptious meals.
– Arlien Burger, September 2021
– Susan Winkler, April 2021
– Chris Doran, July 2021
– Eugene S, November 2021
– 'jcooke647681', November 2021
– 'jspola278923', October 2021
– 'mbouwe148929', September 2021
– 'Iveene849077', September 2021
Just what the doctor ordered – I have discovered heaven on earth. Everything was pure bliss. From the Reception up to when we left.
I can't wait to return - this time in summer so that we can make use of the pool and the beaches. The food is to die for. The view from the rooms and the bar / restaurant is breathtaking. The services in the Spa is excellent. What more can one ask when you are suffering from Covid-19 fatigue than a few days away at the Arniston Hotel and Spa. Value for money!!!